|The RBI Analyst is a member of the Inspection Support Team and is a focal point regarding the Risk Based Inspection Methodology.
The RBI Analyst is responsible for developing, implementing, and sustaining a risk-based inspection program at the site.
Start June/July 2020, if interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: This vacancy is only open to European nationals, ie applicant must be allowed to work in Netherlands.
Essential Functions / Key Accountabilities
| CMIP deployment phase:
- Perform detailed review of CMIP contractor inspection deliverables, including G.I.V.E analysis, structural Tmin assessment, inspection isometrics with CMLs, RBI results, and inspection recommendations.
- Resolve concurrent engineering log by updating IM/TM/RBI with new inspection data or field work completed.
- Develop risk-based Inspection Plans including due date and specific NDE methods from CMIP deliverables (inspection recommendations).
- Attend to DMR’s as necessary.
- Integrate CMIP deliverables (inspection isometrics, circuitized P&ID’s, etc.) into site inspection work practices
- After every relevant change (including inspections, LOPCs, MOC’s, and IOW exceedances), revise RBI assessment and risk-based Inspection Plans.
- Build and sustain site capability in RBI.
- Supporting the Lead Inspection Support Engineer in coaching site inspectors, corrosion engineers, reliability engineers and process engineers in the development and application of RBI.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Mechanical engineering or Process engineering preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of refining experience in inspection or NDE is required;
- Understanding of damage mechanisms and risk assessment.
- Experience using corrosion rates, remaining life, and FFS to decide when to repair, replace, or inspect equipment.
- Familiarity with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) and site inspection work process.
|Required Skills / Competencies
- Ability to influence in integrity management; ability to work across broad groups.
- Ability to implement and sustain programs
- Specialized knowledge in integrity/inspection management
- Management of change
- Continuous Improvement
- Demonstrated project/program and risk management.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) to influence internal key stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of Meridium IDMS.
|Certifications / Licenses
|Inspection certification required:
API 580 – Risk Based Inspection.
API 581 – Risk Based Inspection Technology certification (or by proven knowledge and work history).
Other relevant and desirable inspection certifications and/or criteria:
API 571 Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining Industry.
API 579 Fitness For Service.