Storage tank inspections
When storing hazardous substances, reducing the risk of leakage is vital. Storage tank corrosion can cause environmental contamination and losses. As a result, you need to ensure the safety and reliability of your tanks. Our inspection, audit and calibration services help you to avoid disasters and ensure that your storage tanks meet all relevant regulations.
Why use storage tank Inspection, audit and calibration services from J&J?
Our inspectors are qualified according the EEMUA 159 level 1 & 2 and API 653, and have knowledge of all further relevant industry standards such as API 650 and EN 14015.
We provide you with trusted independent assessment, testing and verification to ensure the safety of your storage tanks, helping you to:
- Prevent accidental leaks and avoid costly decontamination with regular inspections
- Gain a clear insight into the precise capacity and volume of your tanks with accurate calibration
- Assure the integrity of your storage tanks by complying with local regulations and the relevant standards and codes
- Trusted storage tank Inspection, audit and calibration from a leading supplier
- As a leading supplier of inspection, audit and calibration services, we offer you unparalleled expertise, state-of-the-art technology and a global reach.
We offer you a comprehensive range of services for both underground storage tanks (UST) and above ground storage tanks (AST). Our storage tank inspection, audit and calibration services include:
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI)
- In and out of service inspection according EEMUA 159 & API 653
- Project management and construction supervision during new-build and maintenance
- Assessment of water and sludge inside containers
- Assessment of subsoil corrosion
- Automated tank floor measurement
- Environmental impact studies and risk analysis
- External thickness measurements and calculation reviews
- Identification plate stamping and adjustment
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) including MFL floor scan
- 3D modeling of tank floor and shell
- Tracing of system leaks and assessment of material strength
- Welding procedures and qualification to international standards
Contact us today and find out how our storage tank inspection, audit and calibration services can ensure the safety and integrity of your storage tanks.