Onsite inspection services
The safe operation of your installations is very important for J & J. J & J inspections is therefore committed to continuously training our inspectors to meet the high standards set by and for our clients from the petrochemical industry and offshore
We can support your organization and inspection service (IVG) with;
- Periodic inspection of your equipment during a maintenance stop – TAR
- Corrosion under insulation projects – CUI
- Pipeline inspections
- Civil inspections
- Welding Inspection
- New build and renovation projects
- Review of welding documentation
- Review of manufacturing data books
Our inspectors have a broad knowledge of the applicable legislation and regulations, such as the Commodities Act Decree Pressure Equipment (WBDA 2016).
Our inspectors have been trained according the:
- Inspection- en Examination techniques level 2 or 3 (IKT 2/3)
- Middelbaar lastechnicus / International Welding Technologist (MLT / IWT certified).
- Las Praktijk Ingenieur / International Welding Engineer (LPI / IWE certified).
- Damage mechanism according API 571